April 26-28, 2019
Frequently asked questions:
… Can I bring my baby? Yes, as long as the child is under the age of eight months. We do not have any babysitting services and our meeting room is too small to accommodate a busy, on-the-move child.
… Can I bring my husband and older children? No. Morning Star offers a week-long men’s conference in September as well as exciting kid’s camps throughout the summer… but WITW is reserved only for women.
… I have food allergies. Can you accommodate my needs? Yes! Our amazing chef (yes, chef) is more than happy to help you stay well during the weekend. But you need to let us know your issues when you register.
… What if I can’t afford the registration fee? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org because we are more than happy to meet you where you are financially. We don’t want to turn anyone away because of financial need, so please contact us to let us know.
- Session 1: Nadia-Mikhaelr – Friday PM
- Session 2: Nadia-Mikhaelr – Saturday AM
- Session 3: Nadia-Mikhaelr – Saturday AM
- Session 4: Nadia-Mikhaelr – Saturday PM
- Session 5: Nadia-Mikhaelr – Sunday AM
- Session 6: Nadia-Mikhaelr – Saturday PM – Q&A