ALL OF THE FUN
(WITHOUT THE SLEEPING BAG)
We are very excited to still be able to offer smaller-sized Day Camps to you this summer!
We have made plans for how to fully comply with government regulations and guidelines, making the health and safety of your camper our top priority. Although the experience will be different, our mission is the same.
Read more about how we are planning to keep your camper safe on the Staying Safe page.
We are looking forward to a great summer outside, making new friends, staying safe, having fun and learning about the Lord Jesus at camp!
*Please note that Camps will only proceed this summer should government restrictions allow.
Day Camp Information
Age: 6-12 years old
Cost: $120 + GST per child
Time: To accommodate social distancing during drop off and pick up, there are two time slots to pick from: (1) 9:00am – 4:00pm or (2) 9:15am – 4:15pm
- Day campers are only eligible to register for one camp each
- MSBC will not be offering the shuttle service from Kelowna this year
- Schedule may be subject to change
SUMMER CAMP SCHEDULE
Day Camp 1: July 12 – 16
Day Camp 2: July 19 – 23
Day Camp 3: July 26 – 30
Day Camp 4: August 16 – 20
Day Camp 5: August 23 – 27
Day Camp 6: August 30 – September 3
WHAT TO PACK
- running shoes
- modest swim suit and towel
- waterbottle and sunscreen
- change of clothes
- prescription medication that your camper will need to take while at camp (see note below)
PLEASE DON’T BRING
- Cell phones, iPods and other MP3 players
- Gaming devices, laptops or tablets
- Alcohol or narcotics or non-prescription medications
- Pocket knives, blades, etc.
- Any other material which might be inappropriate for a children’s Bible camp
Please label EVERYTHING that comes to camp so they have a better chance of returning home with your camper or so that we can get it back to you if anything gets lost. Commonly left-behind items are towels, hats, shoes, flashlights, and Bibles.
If you need to send medication, it MUST be sent in pre-packaged blister packs or in the original container.