ALL OF THE FUN
(WITHOUT THE SLEEPING BAG)
ACCEPTING WAITING LIST APPLICATIONS
We are looking forward to a great summer together, making new friends, having fun and learning about the Lord Jesus at camp!
Day Camp Information
Age: 6-10 years old
Cost: $160 + GST per child
Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
*While our cooks will do their best to provide meals that meet all dietary requirements we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Should you wish to send food to camp for your child please contact our Registrar ([email protected])
- Schedule may be subject to change
- Due to demand, campers are only eligible to attend one camp session
- Sponsorship Available
Shuttle Bus from Kelowna Available this Summer!
On Monday morning, please plan to be at Kelowna Bible Chapel (1423 Vineland Street) by no later than 8:45 am to allow extra time for registration. The bus will leave daily from KBC at 8:55am. It will arrive back at KBC at 4:25pm. *Additional Fee per rider: $20 + GST
Frequently Asked Questions
- “Do I need to pack a lunch?” No. Lunch, snack and canteen are included in the registration fee. Lunches are camp classics like taco salad and pizza with lots of fresh veggies to choose from. Snacks are typically fresh fruit and a cookie. Canteen is one glass of pop and one treat from our snack shop like a chocolate bar, a box of smarties, a popsicle, or an ice cream sandwich.
- “I need to be at work at 9:00. Can I drop my camper off early?” Unfortunately, no. We are operating an intentional discipleship program with our staff members which includes an early morning Bible study before breakfast. They are unavailable to supervise until the assigned drop off time.
SUMMER CAMP SCHEDULE
Day Camp 1: July 17-21, 2023
Day Camp 2: July 24 – 28, 2023
Day Camp 3: August 28 – September 1, 2023
WHAT TO PACK
- running shoes
- modest swim suit and towel
- waterbottle and sunscreen
- change of clothes
- prescription medication that your camper will need to take while at camp (see note below)
PLEASE DON’T BRING
- Cell phones, iPods and other MP3 players
- Gaming devices, laptops or tablets
- Alcohol or narcotics or non-prescription medications
- Pocket knives, blades, etc.
- Any other material which might be inappropriate for a children’s Bible camp
Please label EVERYTHING that comes to camp so they have a better chance of returning home with your camper or so that we can get it back to you if anything gets lost. Commonly left-behind items are towels, hats, shoes, flashlights, and Bibles.
If you need to send medication, it MUST be sent in pre-packaged blister packs or in the original container.