UNPLUG FROM THE NOISE TO ENCOUNTER
THE CREATOR IN NATURE
BOULEAU LAKE OUTDOOR CAMP DATES
Outdoor Adventure Camp (for Girls)
OAC is an opportunity for girls to just be themselves. Activities include quality time around the campfire, high quality hands-on projects, canoeing, fishing (and eating what you catch!), paintball, swimming, and learning about the Lord Jesus.
Date: July 7-10, 2024
Ages:13-17 years old
Price: $270 + GST
*While our cooks will do their best to provide meals that meet Gluten Free or Dairy Free dietary requirements we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Should you wish to send food to camp for your child please contact our Registrar ([email protected])
Encounter (for Boys)
Under the stars, far from the distractions of life, “Encounter” is an opportunity for young men to experience nature, learn survival skills, slow down, and encounter God.
Date: July 15 – 19, 2024
Age: 15-18 years old
Price: $352 + GST
*While our cooks will do their best to provide meals that meet all dietary requirements we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Should you wish to send food to camp for your child please contact our Registrar ([email protected])
* Once you have completed the registration process, you will automatically receive a confirmation email. Please take the time to find this email (it may be in your junk/promotions folder) and to read through the provided information.
WHAT TO PACK
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Clothes for a week (including clothes you don’t mind smelling like a campfire)
- Personal hygiene products
- running and/or hiking shoes & flip flops
- modest swimsuit and towel
- Water bottle + hat
- Sunscreen + insect repellent
- Rain jacket
- Bible + notebook
- prescription medication that your camper will need to take while at camp (see note below)
PLEASE DON’T BRING
- Cell phones, iPods and other MP3 players
- Gaming devices, laptops or tablets
- Alcohol or narcotics or non-prescription medications
- Pocket knives, blades, etc.
- Any other material which might be inappropriate for a children’s Bible camp
Please label EVERYTHING that comes to camp so they have a better chance of returning home with your camper or so that we can get it back to you if anything gets lost. Commonly left-behind items are towels, hats, shoes, flashlights, and Bibles.
If you need to send medication, it MUST be sent in pre-packaged blister packs or in the original container.
Bouleau Lake Camp Gallery
Amazing things happen when we unplug from technology and plug into the great outdoors; life comes into clearer focus, strengths are learned and weaknesses are challenged. Our Bouleau Lake campsite is the perfect place to experience these amazing things and build relationships without distractions. Equipped with bunkhouses, electricity, and a great kitchen, it is far from ‘roughing it’ but we make the most of our time outdoors with fireside time, fishing, canoeing, paint-balling as well as time spent around the life-giving source of God’s word.