UNPLUG FROM THE NOISE TO ENCOUNTER
THE CREATOR IN NATURE
SUMMER 2022 DATES COMING SOON!
WHAT TO PACK
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Clothes for a week (including clothes you don’t mind smelling like a campfire)
- Personal hygiene products
- running and/or hiking shoes & flip flops
- modest swimsuit and towel
- Water bottle + hat
- Sunscreen + insect repellent
- Rain jacket
- Bible + notebook
- prescription medication that your camper will need to take while at camp (see note below)
PLEASE DON’T BRING
- Cell phones, iPods and other MP3 players
- Gaming devices, laptops or tablets
- Alcohol or narcotics or non-prescription medications
- Pocket knives, blades, etc.
- Any other material which might be inappropriate for a children’s Bible camp
Please label EVERYTHING that comes to camp so they have a better chance of returning home with your camper or so that we can get it back to you if anything gets lost. Commonly left-behind items are towels, hats, shoes, flashlights, and Bibles.
If you need to send medication, it MUST be sent in pre-packaged blister packs or in the original container.
Bouleau Lake Camp Gallery
Amazing things happen when we unplug from technology and plug into the great outdoors; life comes into clearer focus, strengths are learned and weaknesses are challenged. Our Bouleau Lake campsite is the perfect place to experience these amazing things and build relationships without distractions. Equipped with bunkhouses, electricity, and a great kitchen, it is far from ‘roughing it’ but we make the most of our time outdoors with fireside time, fishing, canoeing, paint-balling as well as time spent around the life-giving source of God’s word.