relax, connect as a family and hear from the word of God.
Our family camps provide the incredible opportunity to relax together, play together and learn together, all while your meals and activities are taken care of! We even do the dishes! Our goal is to see campers taught the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ and encouraged to live lives that are pleasing to Him.
* Once you have completed the registration process, you will automatically receive a confirmation email. Please take the time to find this email (it may be in your junk/promotions folder) and to read through the provided information.
2022 FAMILY CAMP
Family Camp 1: July 2 – July 8, 2023
Family Camp 2: August 6 – 12, 2023
Meals and accommodation are included for Family and a ministry session for the whole family will be held each evening. Check out our sample schedule to see what a day at Family Camp might look like!
Family Camp Costs:
Under 4 – Free
Ages 4-11 – $120
Ages 12+ – $300
Maximum Cost – $840
Please note our kitchen is limited and at this time, we can only offer Gluten and Dairy Free meal options to our campers.
WHEN DOES FAMILY CAMP START AND END?
The camp will not officially begin until Sunday at 3pm. The camp week will conclude on Saturday morning after breakfast.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- Two daily teaching sessions for adults
- Nursery care for children ages 1-4
- Two daily teaching sessions for children ages 5-12
- Sports and activities for all ages
- Outdoor pool time
- Trips to the beach for water skiing and tubing
- Crafts and ceramics
- Nutritious and delicious meals and snacks
Canteen (cost not included in registration)
For more information please contact Josh Caplan, Managing Director, at [email protected]