relax, connect as a family and hear from the word of God.
Our family camps provide the incredible opportunity to relax together, play together and learn together, all while your meals and activities are taken care of! We even do the dishes! Our goal is to see campers taught the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ and encouraged to live lives that are pleasing to Him.
* Once you have completed the registration process, you will automatically receive a confirmation email. Please take the time to find this email (it may be in your junk/promotions folder) and to read through the provided information.
2023 FAMILY CAMP
Family Camp 1: July 2 – July 8, 2023
Family Camp 2: August 6 – 12, 2023
Meals and accommodation are included in the cost.
Family Camp Costs:
Under 4 – Free
Ages 4-11 – $140 +GST
Ages 12+ – $345 +GST
Maximum Cost – $975 +GST
*While our cooks will do their best to provide meals that meet Gluten Free or Dairy Free dietary requirements we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Should you wish to send food to camp for your child please contact our Registrar ([email protected])
WHEN DOES FAMILY CAMP START AND END?
The camp will not officially begin until Sunday at 3pm. The camp week will conclude on Saturday morning after breakfast.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- Two daily teaching sessions for adults
- Nursery care for children ages 1-4
- Two daily teaching sessions for children ages 5-12
- Sports and activities for all ages
- Outdoor pool time
- Trips to the beach for water skiing and tubing
- Crafts and ceramics (cost for ceramics is not included in registration)
- Nutritious and delicious meals and snacks
- Canteen (cost not included in registration)
For more information please contact Blayre Caplan, Camp Registrar at Registrar@MorningStarBibleCamp.
Every Family Camp we receive great Bible teaching from the Lord’s servants. You can find previous year’s family camp messages here.