LIVE OUT THE GOSPEL
VOLUNTEER PROGRAM SCHEDULE
Please note that these dates differ from the Camper Dates. Family Camp will run from Sunday to Saturday with staff expected to arrive Saturday evening. Day Camps will run from Monday until Friday, but staff are expected to be onsite Sunday evening.
Each week of camp requires 20+ volunteers over and above those who are apart of the DTP program.
Staff Training: July 11-15
Day Camp 1: July 18-22
Day Camp 2: July 25-29
Day Camp 3: August 1-5
Staff Training: Aug 15-19
Day Camp 4: Aug 22-26
Day Camp 5: Aug 29-Sept 2
College & Career Camp: Sept 3-5
Family Camp #1: July 3-9
Family Camp #2: Aug 7-13
OAC #1 July 17-20
OAC #2 August 21-24
Encounter August 24-27
* The 2022 volunteer application deadline is
May 31, 2022.
There are many different positions to be filled during the summer, however, we have the same criteria for all positions. We are looking for individuals who are:
- ages 15 and up
- committed to and are actively participating within their local church gathering
- flexible, able to work well with others, willing to take direction, and are physically able to withstand the rigors of an outdoor children’s camp
- able to commit to pre-camp staff training the weekend before their start date
2022 VOLUNTEER POSITIONS
- Cabin Leaders
- Cleaning Crew
- Dish Crew
- Pool Supervisor
- Craft Leader
CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK REQUIREMENT
In order to volunteer at Morning Star Bible Camp, a current Criminal Record Check (CRC) is required for all individuals over the age of 18. Volunteer applicants are encouraged to begin the Criminal Record Check process as soon as possible so that the paperwork is with our team before the camp start date. MSBC requires a new CRC from volunteers every four years.
Please note the eCRC process is BRAND NEW this year so it may take some a bit more time to navigate. The process is completed using your BC Services Card. Please follow the following steps to complete an eCRC:
- If you have not already done so, please download the BC Services App and set up an account.
- Once your identity has been verified (can take up to 48hours), head HERE and enter MSBC's Access Code to request an online eCRC: GKCFCTVEH8
- Follow the steps as you are prompted.
The eCRC process is free, online and will take less than 5 minutes for most individuals. If you do not have a BC Services Card or have any trouble with the process, please contact [email protected].
The CRC process can take up to six weeks so begin the process as soon as possible!
If you are interested in applying, please fill out our Staff Application. All successful applicants will be working under the supervision of our leadership team, headed up by the Managing Director, Josh Caplan.
For more information about volunteering this summer, email Josh.
* The 2022 staff application deadline is May 31, 2022.