Life is busy, distractions are many and it’s hard to find an activity for the whole family to enjoy together.
Our family camps provide the incredible opportunity to relax together, play together and learn together, all while your meals and activities are taken care of! We even do the dishes.
Our goal is to see campers taught the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ and encouraged to live lives that are pleasing to Him.
Each week includes:
– two daily teaching sessions for adults (nursery provided for children ages 1-4)
– two daily teaching sessions for children, ages 5-12
– sports and activities for all ages
– outdoor pool time
– trips to the beach for water skiing and tubing
– crafts and ceramics
– nutritious and delicious meals and snacks
– canteen time (cost not included in registration)
DIETARY NEEDS: Our kitchen is limited and at this time, we can only offer Gluten and Dairy Free meal options to our campers.
Specials diets will be at an additional cost.
1st FAMILY CAMP
Director: Kirk Pruden
Date: June 28 – July 4, 2020** UPDATED
Ages: All ages
2nd FAMILY CAMP
Director: Guido and Pat Gremaud
Date: August 9-14, 2020
Ages: All ages
Ages 12 and up: $300.00 each +GST
Ages 4-11: $120.00 each +GST
Under 4 years: $0.00
Maximum fee per family: $840.00 +GST
Yes! Please bring:
- Spare clothing
- Running shoes + sandals
- Modest swimsuit
- Personal hygiene products
- Bible and notebook
- Water bottle
Please! Do not bring:
- iPods and other MP3 players
- Gaming devices
- Laptops or tablets
- Alcohol or narcotics
- Non-prescription medications
- Any other material which be inappropriate for a children’s Bible camp We understand that life doesn’t stop while you’re at camp, but we strongly encourage you to disconnect from technology while here.
Commonly left-behind items are towels, hats, shoes, flashlights, and Bibles. Please label all items clearly so they have a better chance of returning home with your camper.