We are always looking for individuals who have a heart to share God’s love and His plan of salvation.
Other helpful qualities include:
fun-loving, energetic, takes direction well,
can sing silly camp songs on end, and works well with others.
If you think this describes you, please fill out our Staff Application and maybe we will see you this summer!
If you have more questions, please email Josh at [email protected]
CRIMINAL RECORD CHECKS
In order to volunteer at MSBC, a current CRC is required for all inviduals over the age of 18.
- The CRC process is free and begins online
- Required of all volunteers ages 18+
- For most, will take less than five minutes
- For some, they will need to go through a secondary phase involving personal documentation and signing some forms. The forms and documentation will be submitted to Alex who will then verify the information and submit it to the governing body
- CRCs will now last four years instead of two!
- The process can take up to six weeks. If you’re thinking of coming to camp this year, please begin the process as soon as you can.
MSBC Access Code: GKCFCTVEH8
July 6-10, 2020
We want our staff to succeed, to learn new skills and build trust within our community of volunteers. Leadership Training is mandatory for all DTP (Discipleship Training Program) staff but is also open to anyone else working with MSBC this summer.
You can expect team building exercises, janitorial and kitchen training, instruction on our Activities Program, Bible classes, and lots of fun together.
Fill out a Staff Application and then RSVP by emailing [email protected]